You are here
Intuit's Quickbooks Connection Diagnostic Tool is a tool designed, developed, and marketed to fix all types of errors related to Network connectivity and multi-user in Quickbooks Company files. Intuit offers this tool for free to QuickBooks users, so they can easily take advantage of it. The QB tool is specifically designed to deal with errors in the 6000 series and H series. Using this tool, the user can develop a connection to other applications such as Quickbooks database manager and Quickbooks Company records.
List of errors that Quickbooks connection diagnostic tool resolves
- Database connectivity Error
- Unwanted Quickbooks 6000 series error such as- Error -6150, Error -6000 -82, Error -6000 -301, Error -6147, Error -6103
- Connection loss to Quickbooks Database
- Missing, or Damaged, or Virus affected Quickbooks File
- Multi-user Error or H series error i.e. error H101, H202, H303, H505
- Windows Firewall Port Issues.
- The system registry contains damaged files.