You are here
All you need to know about QuickBooks file repair service
QuickBooks offers various services to users to ease their tasks. With each new update of QuickBooks, there comes up new features which make accounting much easier. Here, in this blog, we will discuss about QuickBooks file repair service that helps restore lost and damaged company file data. Ignoring the data damage can be disastrous if there is no backup available. In this blog, you’ll learn how to repair the damaged company file data, so read carefully until the end.
Connect with the certified QuickBooks expert’s team by dialing our toll-free number +1-800-579-9430 for QuickBooks file repair service
Instances when users need to use QuickBooks File Repair software
QuickBooks company files contain all essential data, and any damage to it can be terrible. Following are the primary factors responsible for data damage:
- Sudden shut down of computer causing damage to the company file data.
- Attack from virus or malware.
Ways to repair damaged QuickBooks files
Method 1. Allow the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool to repair the company file damage
The following steps will guide you to repair the data and company files by using the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool:
- You need to close all company files and the QuickBooks window.
- Next, get the latest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- When asked to save the downloaded file, save it to the Downloads folder for easy access.
- Open the Downloads folder and then the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
- Follow the on-screen steps to start the installation process. It won’t complete until you mark the agree to the terms and conditions checkbox.
- Now, look for the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon on your desktop and double-click it.
- When the tool hub opens, choose Company File Issues and click Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
- From the drop-down menu, choose your company file. If you can’t find it, click Browse and search to locate it.
- Allow the tool to repair the company file issues.
If the QuickBooks File Doctor tool didn’t help, try the next method.
You may also Read :
Method 2. Use Verify and Rebuild Data for file repair
- Select Window and then Close All.
- To verify data, choose the File menu and select Utilities.
- Click Verify Data.
- If the “QuickBooks detected no problems with your data” message appears, your data is good.
- If the “Your data has lost integrity” message appears, it indicates data is damaged. You need to rebuild the data.
- Follow these steps to Rebuild Data:
- Select the File menu and then Utilities.
- Click Rebuild Data.
- When the warning message prompts, click OK.
- You need to backup your company file before proceeding.
- Save the backup company file and click OK on the QuickBooks Desktop Backup window.
- The Rebuild Data Utility service starts as soon as the backup completes.
- When the “Rebuild has completed” message appears, click OK.
7. Again, check for the data damage by running Verify Data.
If any of the above troubleshooting methods doesn’t help you repair the damage, get step-by-step guidance from professionals to use QuickBooks file repair service by calling us on our toll-free number +1-800-579-9430.
Related Article :