Best Options to stay in Manali
Before planning a trip these questions often arises in our mind that
- Where can we stay there?
- What are the places, hotels or resorts that best suited me or my family needs?
- Place that can be according to the nature of the trip either Honeymoon or a family or a group tour?
There are a lot of options available in Manali for you stay but it is very difficult to find which one to choose.
You can choose a range of Hotels from Deluxe to Premium To luxury to Honeymoon Special. All depend on your Budget and Needs.
Some of the best Options are
- Honeymoon Inn Manali -Honeymoon Inn Manali, nestled amidst the natural grandeur of River Beas, green gardens and mountains clad with tall deodar trees, gets you the very best vacation experience that will be hard for you to forget!The hotel features a garden with apple orchards, serving as the perfect lounge area to relax. The rooms at the hotel offer an astonishing view of the Manali.The hotel has an in-house discotheque for some crazy fun and dancing.The hotel is only 1 km from Manali Bus Stand.
- Snow Valley Resorts — Snow Valley Resorts is an enchanting hideaway surrounded by breathtaking snow capped Himalayan Mountains and lush green pinewood forests in the picturesque town of Manali, in India’s Himachal Pradesh province. The resorts is the largest in the charming Log Hut area which is just 02 Kilometres from Manali Bus Stand and is surrounded by vast expanse of the apple orchards and offers wonderfully fresh, clean air. Relax in this elegant luxury mountainside hotel in manali offering 52 rooms and suites that bask in the daytime sunshine creating a warm and welcoming retreat. The tasteful accommodation has local design touches with rich colours, wooden floors and plush furnishings along with modern amenities and optional stunning views.
- Hotel Woodbine -Situated amongst lofty evergreens and sublime peaks, The Woodbine Hotel welcomes all travellers and tourists to its quaint splendour. Relish the vibrant historical and cultural heritage of Himachal Pradesh and soak in the majesty of the Himalayas while enjoying the warm hospitality and pleasant ambience at The Woodbine. The creation of the hotel is based on his thorough expertise in hotel management and in leading and organising a variety of treks and expeditions across the scenic valleys of The Himalayas. Therefore, overlooking the scenic valley of Kullu-Manali, The Woodbine offers a unique touristic experience handcrafted to ensure that your stay in the Valley of Gods is nothing less than surreal.
- Fog Hill Cottages — FogHills Manali Cottages name is a symbolic representation of Fogs surrounding the hills, that brings about a soothing and pleasant feeling in ones heart and soul. Interiors have been designed and build using the finest wood — deodar, which is renowned for its durability. The layout, furniture & fittings use a mix of modern and traditional — elements of Manali, to provide an elegant look and feel to the cottages. All modern amenities have been provided for the needs of our esteemed guests.
- Hotel Prinni INN- Hotel Prini Inn Manali with simply spectacular views of the soaring himalayas and expansive gardens is really a world apart. Somewhere to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday modern life. Somewhere to unwind, relax and rejuvenate. What better way than to start your married life with a Honeymoon in Manali Himachal , Snow covered mountains, Fruit laden apple orchard, Silver deodar forest present the perfect setting for a very special Honeymoon. Hotel Prini Inn is suitable for Families and Honeymooners. Who wish to make their stay memorable in the Manali city.
- Hill County Resort & Spa-Hill County Manali maintains the best of traditional values while continually introducing new service standards and the latest technology, as befits the modern world. Guests have the assurance of friendly and highly professional staff, combined with the advantage of all the latest business and entertainment systems, in rooms and throughout the hotel.
- River Country Resort- The hotel focusses on overall wellness, a theme which remains constant through the food, outlay and peace of the hotel. The interior design makes use of local materials, while the design of the hotel was fashioned in respect to the surrounding landscape and environment. One can also unwind at its onsite spa, sweat it out at the gym or enjoy a game of pool or table tennis at the Game Room. Avid readers can choose a great book from our well curated library. When and if you wish to step out of your comfortable rooms, there is a plethora of activities to get that adrenaline pumping. A meal by the Beas River, the Tibet Monastery, Hot sulphur spring. Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Naggar Castle are some the local attractions that you can discover The resort offers trekking experiences with professionals to give you a subtle taste of adventure on your sun-kissed holidays.
- Holiday Heights- Holiday Heights Manali is one of the largest properties in the region, built on a mountain face at prime location, just 3 kms from Manali city centre. Surrounded by high mountain peaks, coniferous jungle in the backyard, Beas river flowing down in the valley, making it a perfect location for all kind of vacationers including honeymooners, families and corporates.
For best deals ,Offers & Packages .Contact — +91 7351707071