Best Steps to Convert Quickbooks From Windows to Mac
For company accountancy, QuickBooks is available in different versions like QuickBooks for Windows, QuickBooks Online, and QuickBooks for Mac. This blog will tell you how to convert a QuickBooks for Windows file to QuickBooks for Mac easily. If you have any trouble converting, call payroll contact for QuickBooks helpline support.
Steps to Convert a QuickBooks for Windows File to QuickBooks for Mac
Mentioned below are some steps to convert a QuickBooks for Windows file to QuickBooks for Mac easily. follow the steps mentioned below:-
Step 1: Prepare Windows Computer for Conversion
1) Download and install QuickBooks for Windows and log in as the administrator.
2) Open the company file to access the File menu. Choose “Utilities” there.
3) Choose the option “Copy Company File for QuickBooks Mac,” and follow the guidelines shown on the screen.
4) QuickBooks Windows will generate a MAC.qbb file.
5) You will also see a message that some files will not be converted to the Mac version. Check out which files are these.
6) To continue at this stage, click on “Yes.” You can rename and save the file.
7) Now, move the file to a Mac device using an external storage device, email, or cloud storage.
Step 2: Import QuickBooks for Mac File in a Mac Computer
1) Make sure you have the latest version of QuickBooks for Mac installed. If you are unable to find the latest version, contact QuickBooks helpline support.
2) Save the MAC.qbb file in the “Documents” folder of a Mac system from cloud storage, email, or external device.
3) Launch QuickBooks for Mac and click on “File.”
4) Select “Company,” and choose MAC.qbb file and click on “Open.”
5) You will see a message “You Want to Restore the QuickBooks for Windows Company File.” Click on Tes to it.
6) Add a file name and click on “Save.”
Now, you can go through this article and Convert a QuickBooks for Windows File to QuickBooks for Mac. Contact Accounting error solution for QuickBooks helpline support.