You are here
Best steps To Do Quickbooks POS Update
QuickBooks Point of Sale can be used in conjunction with QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions software to make it more powerful. To keep everything well in your business, you need to be sure about certain things are fine or not, and one of them is the QuickBooks POS update. Continue reading to know how to update QuickBooks POS.
Steps to Quickbooks POS update
By following the procedures outlined below, you can do QuickBooks POS update.
Step 1: Make sure your device complies with V18's criteria.
Step 2: Complete all of your transactions.
You'll need to double-check your QuickBooks Point-of-Sale files as well.
- Switch to debug mode in QB POS.
- From the QuickBooks POS Help menu, run the utility.
- Select Verify Data from the Debug menu.
Step 3: Make a backup of your POS data file.
Step 4: Make sure your firewall software is up to date.
Step 5: On the server, install QuickBooks Point-of-Sale.
- Enter your product and license numbers.
- Decide how many devices you wish to utilize.
Step 6: Open Desktop Point-of-Sale V18 application.
The device will recognize your old version at this point and prompt you to convert it for usage with the new version.
Step 7: Install the QuickBooks Point-of-Sale Upgrade version.
- Follow the same steps as before, but pick Client Workstation as the installation type.
- Restart your computer or device.
- If requested, enter a workstation number, log in using your username and password, and combine licenses with the Server Workstation if necessary.
To integrate and synchronize licenses, follow these steps:
- When you're prompted to merge, click Merge Now.
- Complete the merging by following all of the prompts.
Accounting Error Solution hopes that if you follow all of these procedures, you will do QuickBooks POS update in no time. If you require assistance, reach out to QuickBooks Online Service, our technical consultants, to have your problem resolved.