Best Ways To Convert A Mac QuickBooks File To Windows
Converting QuickBooks Mac to Windows is very essential for the enterprise or business that works on cross-functional devices. Accounting Error Solution QuickBooks helpline support can help you in getting this done the right way. You can also get assistance for the task like converting QuickBooks from Windows to Mac. Accounting Error Solution QuickBooks helpline support is a dedicated team for QuickBooks and related troubleshooting.
Converting QuickBooks Mac to Windows—The Fastest Way
When Converting QuickBooks Mac to Windows you can try the following steps on your own and give it a try:
- Open the QuickBooks Company File as an admin user. To make any changes to the QuickBooks Company File logging in as an admin is always necessary.
- Access the File menu and then select the Export option.
- During export, choose QuickBooks for Windows feature.
- If you notice a prompt to verify the file before you start back up, select Verify.
- Set a new name for the file and then choose the file destination location folder to save it in.
- Now, you need to select the Save option.
- Special characters are not allowed within the company file so please do not use special characters.
- Now is the time to Enter and confirm your password and then select OK.
- Select OK again on the confirmation window that follows.
- Now you simply need to move the file to your Windows personal computer or laptop.
- You can use a USB pendrive to move the file in between devices. Some people also prefer to use cloud-based tools like Dropbox, Google Drive, even email if the file is within a certain size limit for email attachments.
- Open the QuickBooks Company File on a Windows computer and start using it.
Converting QuickBooks Mac to Windows could be very easy if you perform the above steps from Accounting Error Solution. QuickBooks helpline support is also available at the Accounting Error Solution website to provide you information about Converting QuickBooks Mac to Windows and also converting QuickBooks from Windows to Mac.