You are here
Best Working Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error OL -301
- 9 reads
Generally, users might end up with QuickBooks Error OL 301 while trying to connect to your bank or download transactions in QuickBooks Desktop application. Also, it might occur when QuickBooks is unable to communicate with the financial institution server or your company file has some issues. Whenever this error pops up, it comes up with an error message indicating “Your Financial Institution sent an error message. It might be because your account info changed or they haven’t turned on a service, like Online Pay Find common fixes for this error or give your bank a call”. On the occurrence of the error, you won’t be able to connect with your bank and thus it puts the ongoing work at a halt. However, it is mandatory to eliminate the online bank feed error as soon as possible to continue with your ongoing work. In this blog, we have covered all the reasons that might trigger QuickBooks Error Code OL 301 alongside the troubleshooting solutions
Are you stuck with QuickBooks Error OL 301 and looking for the instant solution to fix it? Then, don’t panic and reach out to our highly certified experts by dialing the helpline number +1(855)-856-0053.
Possible Reasons That Triggers QuickBooks Bank Connection Error OL-301
QuickBooks Bank Connection Error OL 301 when you are using the incorrect login credentials to get into online banking. However, there are numerous other reasons as well that might give rise to the error which are as follows:
- One of the main reasons is that you are trying to access the service that is yet not being started such as (Online Bill Payment Service).
- Another reason may be corruption of the QuickBooks company file.
- Also, it might take place when the status of your account is inactive or your account is blocked by the bank for some reason. And thus you need to activate it to prevent the error.
- You are facing issues while connecting with your bank when the bank website or server is under maintenance.
- Older versions of the QB Desktop application are also responsible.
Verified Solutions to Eliminate QuickBooks Error Code OL-301
After getting aware of all such possible reasons besides the QuickBooks Error Code Ol 301, it becomes more convenient for the users to resolve the error. Before, moving further with the troubleshooting steps ensures that you have created a backup of the company file as it will reduce the risk of losing crucial company’s data.
Solution 1: Determine the Cause of the error by Creating a Test Company File
- Initially, click the File menu and then select the New Company option.
- Thereafter, choose the Express Start or Start Setup.
- Enter all the required details in teh Setup window, click Create Company followed by the Start Working option.
Even after implementing the above troubleshooting steps you are unable to fix the error, then it signifies that there is some problem with the connection of your bank. To get rid of this issue, check whether you have received any notification from the financial institution if you have installed the QB software recently. If not, then move ahead towards the next troubleshooting solution.
Solution 2:Reset All Online Banking Transactions:
If resetting the connection of the single account doesn’t fix the error then do it for all accounts including those which are inactive or hidden from Chart of Accounts:
- To begin with, Click the Charts of Accounts option from the Lists menu.
- Thereafter, choose the Include Inactive option located at the bottom menu.
- Soon after this, turn off bank feeds for all accounts, including invoice accounts. (Note: If you have more than two accounts with the same name and bank feeds connection you need to merge the accounts).
- Close the reopen QB application and then turn on bank feeds for each account to check whether the issue is resolved.
Need Professional Assistance!!
Here we come to an end of the blog related to QuickBooks Error OL 301 and hope that the solutions listed above will help you to fix the error. If you are facing any difficulty while fixing the error, then contact our experts at the Support Number +1(855)-856-0053.
Add new comment