You are here
Confronting the QuickBooks Freezes When Opening Issue? Resolve it swiftly with these 100% Reliable Methods
QuickBooks users are well aware that several issues crop up when they work with this accounting application. Sometimes they find that the QB Desktop freezes as soon as they open it, and this particular problem is termed as QuickBooks Freezes When Opening Issue.
Most often, this issue seems to be very hard-to-tackle to QB users as they notice that none of the buttons and tabs work on the screen, and they cannot even proceed to start working on their essential projects.
You can learn about relevant causes for this issue in this blog, and you will also get clear-cut solutions.
If you want to get the perfect assistance for the QuickBooks Freezes When Opening Issue, you should immediately dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Professionals Team.
Factors that Prompt QB Desktop Consistent Freezing Issue
Several reasons for the QB Desktop Consistent Freezing Issue are described below:
- Inherent corruption in the system hard drive and interference by the background processes can cause this issue.
- A damaged operating system and QBWUSER.INI file, as well as constricting settings of Windows Firewall, can prompt this issue.
Recommended to read:
Easily Tackle the QB Desktop Freezing While Opening Issue through These Methods
You can swiftly get rid of the QB Desktop Freezing While Opening Issue by using these methods:
you may read also:
Method 1: Expeditiously obliterate this issue by closing all QB applications in the Task Manager and then suppressing the QB Desktop
- The first task is to right-click on the Windows Taskbar located at the bottom of your Desktop and then promptly hit the ‘Task Manager’ tab.
- As soon as the ‘Task Manager’ shows up on your screen, you just need to select all those applications whose name contains ‘.qb’, ‘QuickBooks’ or ‘Intuit’, and then you must hit the ‘End Task’ button located at the bottom of the Task Manager.
- After that, you must hop out of the Task Manager, and then you need to double-click on the icon of your QB Desktop while tapping the ‘Ctrl’ key on the keyboard.
- Thereafter, the ‘No company open’ window will quickly pop up on the system, and you can also open any company file by choosing it and hitting the ‘Alt’ key on your keyboard.
Method 2: Completely stamp out this intricate issue by attaching a new name on the QBWUSER.INI file
- The first essential task is to locate and open the folder where the QBWUSER.INI file is situated, and then you need to identify and right-click on that file within the folder.
- In this extremely important step, you have to quickly tap on the ‘Rename’ option, and then it is mandatory to add ‘.oldqbdesktopfile’ toward the end of that file’s name as per this example: ‘QBWUSER.INI.oldqbdesktopfile’.
- When you have assigned the new name to the file, the next task is to tap on the ‘Enter’ key so that the new name of the file is properly saved on your computer.
- In this final and very important step, you are required to rename the ‘EntitlementDataStore.ecml’ file as per the process followed for the QBWUSER.INI file, and then you can again open your QB application.
The methods expounded above are most suitable for resolving the QuickBooks Freezes When Opening Issue. If you need more technical support, just dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Support Team.
You may read also: