You are here
Data Conversion Services: Easiest Technical Guide is Available Here
Data conversion services in QuickBooks refer to the process of converting QB Desktop data to QB Online and vice-versa. Many users often require this due to their organizational and business requirements. An easy and reliable process for data conversion services has been explained in this technical blog for your perusal.
If you need prompt assistance regarding Data Conversion Services, just dial +1-800-579-9430 to contact our QB Technical Support Team.
What is the Reliable Procedure for QB Software Data Conversion?
The most effective and reliable process for QB Software Data Conversion is explained below:
Type A: Procedure for Shifting From QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online
- Firstly, you should note that the users are permitted to transfer their data to QB Online account only up to 60 days after creating their account.
- Now, you just have to tap the ‘F2’ key after launching the QB Desktop application on the computer so that the ‘Product Information Window’ shows up on the screen, and then you should verify that the ‘Total Targets’ are depicted as less than 7,50,000.
- In addition, it is recommended that you should update QB Desktop to the latest version so that the data transfer takes place smoothly.
- Thereafter, go straight away to strike on the ‘Vendors & Payables’ tab located under the ‘Reports’ menu and then you have to tap on the ‘Sales Tax Liability’ option.
- Simply choose the ‘All’ option provided under the ‘Dates’ menu, and then you must move forward to immediately select the ‘Save as PDF’ button under the ‘Print’ menu.
- The sales tax liability report will get saved once you hit the ‘Save’ button, and then you have to sign into the company file with admin rights to easily choose the ‘Export Company File to QuickBooks Online’ option situated within the ‘Company’ tab.
- Carefully tap the ‘Start your export’ button and then log into QB Online to easily select the online company under the ‘Choose Online Company’ option.
- To keep the process going, hit the ‘Continue’ button and then you have to strike the ‘Yes’ button to transfer your inventory records to QB Online as well.
- The process can finally be completed by typing ‘Agree’ in the field, and then you can just hit the ‘Yes, go ahead and replace the data’ button to shift the data.
A short guide you can see:- QuickBooks error 6176
Type B: Procedure for Shifting From QuickBooks Online to QuickBooks Desktop
- The very first task is to download the QB Desktop application on the computer, and then you need to tap the ‘Close Company’ option available under the ‘File’ menu; in addition, you should make sure that the QB Desktop remains open until all the steps in this procedure are executed.
- Now, you have to sign into your QB Online account, and then you must download & Install the ‘QuickBooks Desktop Migration Tool’ on your system from the official Intuit website.
- Thereafter, move back to QB Online to hit the ‘Continue’ button located under the ‘Prepare to export’ window and then you have to provide a valid name and email address where the migration confirmation mail will be sent.
- Next, reach the ‘Prepare to export’ page to immediately strike the ‘Continue’ button and then swiftly hit the ‘Continue to Download’ option available under the ‘Exporting from QuickBooks Online’ page.
- Simply tap the ‘Download QBXML File’ button so that the file gets downloaded on your system, and then immediately open up the QB Desktop Migration Tool that you have already installed.
- Correctly enter the QBXML file path on the QB Desktop Migration Tool and then strike the ‘Import’ button so that the file gets imported on your QB Desktop application; finally, you can hit the ‘Done’ button to finish this process.
This was the reliable and valid process for Data Conversion Services in QB software. For more detailed technical assistance, dial +1-800-579-9430 to contact our QB Technical Support Team.
Read more:- QuickBooks error 15106