Easy Troubleshooting Methods for QuickBooks Error 108
QuickBooks offers a plethora of services to manage a business’s financial and accounts area. It is one of the crucial parts of any business and hence, needs to be handled attentively. An individual must carefully deal with the bank account and QuickBooks when interlinking them. QuickBooks error 108 pops up if your QuickBooks is unable to correspond with your linked bank accounts. To learn what causes the error and how to resolve it by using certain troubleshooting methods, go through our detailed blog below-
If you have any queries related to QuickBooks error 108, call one of our professionals at 1.800.579.0391
What Triggers the Banking Error 108 in QuickBooks?
Following are the top reasons due to which error code 108 can come up-
- The pop-up blocker on the browser might be turned on, due to which you are not receiving any messages or notifications.
- The bank connections in your QuickBooks are outdated.
- Another possibility for getting the error is that you might have changed the login password of your bank account.
Also Read : QuickBooks Error 1328
Ways to Get Rid of the Error Code 108 in QuickBooks Online
To learn how to debug the QuickBooks error message 108, check out the steps below-
SOLUTION 1: Check for any Messages or Notifications on your Bank’s Website or Credit Card’s Website
- Log in to your bank account’s website/credit card’s website and see if there are any notifications, messages, or updates available.
- If there is any message asking you to perform some steps regarding offers, new guidelines, or website maintenance, follow the prompted instructions.
SOLUTION 2: The Bank Connections Must Be Updated in QuickBooks
For QuickBooks Online Users
- Log in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Select the ‘Banking’ tab and then hit on the ‘Update’ option.
For QuickBooks Self-Employed Users
- Provide the required credentials to log in to your QuickBooks Self-Employed account.
- Go to the ‘profile’ icon and select ‘Bank Accounts’.
- At last, tap ‘Refresh all’.
SOLUTION 3: Disconnect and Reconnect your Bank Account with QuickBooks if you have Changed the Banking Password
- On your QuickBooks, select the ‘Banking’ or ‘Transactions’ menu.
- Go to the ‘Banking’ tab to select the bank account tile.
- Now, tap ‘Edit account info’ and checkmark the ‘Disconnect this account on save’ checkbox.
- Finally, click ‘Save and Close’.
- To reconnect the account to your QuickBooks, run QuickBooks and either choose the ‘Transactions’ or ‘Banking’ menu.
- Tap on ‘Link account’ or ‘Add account’ and find your bank.
- Click ‘Continue’ and accept the terms and conditions.
- Next, you will be asked to complete some steps that are displayed on the screen.
- Once done, you will automatically go back to QuickBooks.
- Choose the bank accounts that are to be connected. Also, select the company file you want to link.
- At last, tap ‘Connect’ to link the QuickBooks to your bank account.
Following these three troubleshooting methods mentioned above should resolve your QuickBooks Error 108 without any hurdle. In case you are still unable to eliminate the error, have a one-to-one conversation with our experienced technical experts for instant solutions by dialing our Toll-Free 1.800.579.0391.
Also Read : QuickBooks Error H303