You are here
Effective steps to Convert a QuickBooks for Mac file to QuickBooks for Windows
- 9 reads
If you need accounting and payroll solutions, QuickBooks is the best program. You could want to convert a QuickBooks for Mac file to QuickBooks for Windows. Follow the steps from this article to complete the process. If you need Quickbooks helpline support, contact Accounting Error Solutions.
How to Convert a QuickBooks for Mac File to QuickBooks for Windows
To convert a QuickBooks for Mac file to QuickBooks for Windows, look at the following sections:
1) Make the QuickBooks Mac file.
2) Convert to QuickBooks Windows file.
A. Make the QuickBooks Mac File
1) Please “Open” the Mac company file in the QuickBooks suite.
2) The next task is to eliminate all transaction memory.
3) “Delete” the existing reports too.
4) To recreate the company file, select the “File” item and then tap on “Utilities,” and now click on “Rebuild Data.”
5) Now, activate the “Memo” column and edit the “Date Range” to “All.”
B. Convert to QuickBooks Windows File
1) Now, open the QuickBooks company file in the QB Mac program.
2) You need to click on the“File” and then select“Backup to QB Windows.”
3) Give the file a name that you want to.
4) Now, click on “Save as” to keep the file save in a location that you prefer.
5) Next, choose “Save” to start the process of backup and file creation.
6) Transfer the backup file to a Windows PC once the process is complete.
The steps above should take care of your requirement of migrating the company file. However, should you consider expert assistance, contact the Quickbooks helpline support team of Accounting Error Solutions.
QuickBooks subscription owners, for example, company owners, managers, payroll executives, or accountants, may need to use QuickBooks Payroll in different workstations. When you choose to convert a QuickBooks for Mac file to QuickBooks for Windows, go through the steps. Accounting Error Solutions has set up Quickbooks helpline support for expert consultation.
Add new comment