You are here
Effective Tactics to Seamlessly Tackle QuickBooks Error 21
- 3 reads
QuickBooks has been recognized as one of the best accounting solutions for the exigencies of small and medium business owners across the globe. Besides being a good accounting software, it offers many more facilities. One such facility is being able to convert your financial data into PDF to print or email it to your peers for review. Though QuickBooks tries not to bother its users with errors, it is not as easy as it looks, and users get a few mistakes like QuickBooks Error 21. This blog will serve the details of QuickBooks Error 21, so you can fix it with minimal moves.
An explanation of QuickBooks Error C=21
You will receive QuickBooks Error Code C=21 when the components of QuickBooks cannot find the registry code, and it belongs to the series of errors that begin with C. For example, it happens in a situation when a user installs or accesses the constitutive QuickBooks PDF Converter component. Error 21 in QuickBooks is similar to errors related to creating PDFs, printing, or emailing them.
Read more :- Error initializing qbpos application log
Reasons for QuickBooks PDF Converter Error 21
Let us dive into the trigger points of Error C21 QuickBooks to understand what is wrong with the system so we can fix it in subsequent sections. They are as follows.
- The accounting software could not read the Registry Code entry, or it was missing.
- QuickBooks PDF Converter has incurred corruption or damage, resulting in QuickBooks Error 21 when opening PDF Converter.
- QuickBooks accounting software is missing an important recent update.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error C=21?
Execute Re-installation of QuickBooks PDF Converter
Step 1: Remove or Uninstall QuickBooks PDF Converter
- Log in to the system as an administrator and arrive at the Printer and Faxes menu.
- Once inside the Printer and Faxes menu, navigate the screen to search and select the QuickBooks PDF Converter alternative.
- Right-click the QuickBooks PDF Converter bezel and tap the Delete option.
- This set of actions shall uninstall QuickBooks PDF Converter.
Step 2: Install a bud-free QuickBooks PDF Converter
- Firstly, right-click the QuickBooks bezel on the desktop and hit the Properties option.
- Further, tap the Find Target alternative in the Properties menu to prompt the opening of Windows Explorer.
- Then, tap twice the Install Application or .exe icon.
- As a result, the installation will initiate and conclude, then tap OK.
- Arrive at the desktop and enter the Start menu to launch the Run wizard.
- Type ‘Control Panel’ in the assigned space of the Run wizard to open it.
- Afterward, visit the Printers and Faxes menu.
- Now, right-tap the QuickBooks PDF Converter icon and hit the Rename alternative.
- Finally, modify the name of the file in accordance with the version of QuickBooks you have installed on your computer and tap Enter.
Hopefully, this article has resolved QuickBooks Error 21, and you can easily convert PDFs. However, if you want more help with QuickBooks Error 21 or need to fix other QuickBooks issues, dial +1 855-948-3646 to indulge in a conversation with our accounting experts and get perfect assistance.
Related article :- QuickBooks network connection error
Add new comment