You are here
Fix error 401 in QuickBooks Desktop
- 4 reads
Tags:quickbooks error 401
QuickBooks Unauthorized error code 401 is basically an unauthorized request that affects both the versions (online as well as desktop) of QuickBooks varyingly. QuickBooks error 401 appears on QuickBooks Desktop whereas QuickBooks API HTTP error 401 occurs with QuickBooks online (QBO).
Re-Login into your Company File
If you are already logged in to your company file but cannot use certain features, try logging out of your company file, closing your web browser, restarting your system, and then logging in to your company file again. You can skip the first step if you are not logged in.
Remove Integration and then Remove it
First, you need to re-authorise the connection between Finale Inventory and your QBO company file. Follow these steps to remove and then add back integration:
- Go to QBO settings and Tap on Admin then click on Integration.
- Now, select QuickBooks Online under accounting.
- Tap on Disconnect.
- Click on confirm to disconnect the integration.
- Go back to Feature Add-ons and choose Manage Add-ons.
- Search QuickBooks Online Integration and choose Install.
- Click on Connect to QuickBooks. Intuit sign-in page display up.
- Put in login credentials. In case you are operating multiple companies, you need to choose which one you want to link.
- If a message asks, select Authorize.
- “You are now connected” message display, and the preference window will open up.
Read also- Rectify QuickBooks Error C=184
Add new comment