You are here
Fixing QuickBooks Error 12157 Easily and Effectively
- 20 reads
You could occasionally encounter QuickBooks Error 12157 while updating your payroll. Sadly, QuickBooks is unable to establish a connection with the servers. The most common causes are a damaged Windows registry or improperly configured internet settings. The efficiency of your company's operations could be negatively impacted, which would cause task completion to take longer. In order to fix the error, you can try checking the date and time on your computer or uninstalling and reinstalling QuickBooks. This article aims to assist you in locating the reason for this mistake and teaching you numerous approaches to fixing it. So make sure to read it completely.
Contact 1.855.738.2784 to speak with a member of our technical team about how to resolve QuickBooks Error 12157 right away.
Reasons for the occurrence of QuickBooks Error 12157
The following list includes some factors that could contribute to QuickBooks Error 12157:-
- Your computer's internet settings might be malfunctioning in some way.
- The QuickBooks software on your Desktop might not be a current one.
- Your Windows registry might have been damaged.
- Your computer's time and date might not be correct.
Recommended to read - QuickBooks Error 15271
What to do if QuickBooks Error Code 12157?
Here are a few fixes for the 12157 error that may appear in QuickBooks:-
Examine the TLS settings in your Internet Explorer.
Check these parameters by carrying out the following actions:-
- Enter Internet Explorer and go to the Tools tab.
- Navigate to the Advanced tab by clicking on Internet Options.
- The TLS 1.2 checkbox is located in the Security section. Before clicking OK, select it.
- Restarting your computer will allow you to verify that the errors have been fixed.
Verify and make sure the time and date on your computer are accurate.
Follow these instructions to ensure your system's date and time are accurate:-
- By glancing at the bottom right corner of the Desktop or the right side of the taskbar, first, confirm that the date and time on your system are accurate.
- Right-click on the date and time if either, both, or neither are accurate.
- Click on Adjust Date and Time to continue.
- You will need to temporarily turn off the Set time automatically option if it is activated.
- Now select the Change option from the Manually change the date and time area.
- The time and date can now be appropriately edited.
- Finally, click on edit and verify that the mistake has been fixed.
Must read - QuickBooks Error 6147
Reinstall or fix your QuickBooks programme.
After doing the following actions, the error may be resolved:-
- Open your computer's Control Panel.
- Go to Add or Remove Programs and click on it.
- Right-click on QuickBooks to locate it.
- Click Repair now, then adhere to the directions displayed on your computer screen.
- Uninstall QuickBooks from the Uninstall tab before you can reinstall it. Install the most recent version of QuickBooks Desktop.
These are the techniques you can employ to resolve QuickBooks Error 12157. To prevent this problem, make sure your internet connection is strong. Before following the instructions in this article, thoroughly read them. We advise setting your computer's time and date to automatically update after you make the proper corrections. Contact 1.855.738.2784 for quick support from our technical staff if the error continues.
You may read also - QuickBooks Error 392
Add new comment