You are here
Guide for Getting rid of the QuickBooks Keeps Crashing Issue
QuickBooks is a well-known and recommended accounting software among businesses. It is valued for its innovative and sturdy characteristics. While there are numerous features, there are a few issues that may arise sometimes. Many unpleasant technical issues happen on a daily basis with QuickBooks Desktop, and one of the most vexing is the QuickBooks Keeps Crashing Issue. This technological problem basically implies that the QB Desktop crashes without notice when the user is working on numerous enterprise-critical tasks. Furthermore, this issue might occur directly as the QB program is launched. This site has detailed answers that have been independently confirmed by several specialists.
If you want to solve the QuickBooks Keeps Crashing Issue quickly and efficiently, call 1-855-856-0042 to reach out to our QB Experts Team.
The Most Important Factors why QB Desktop Keeps Closing
The following variables are commonly responsible for the QB Desktop Keeps Closing Issue on the system:-
- This problem is caused by technical flaws inside the QBWUSER.INI file and the computer's hard disc.
- This problem is readily caused by incorrect QB program installation and a damaged Windows operating system.
Recommended to read:How to fix QuickBooks error 6069
Simple Solutions for the QuickBooks Has Stopped Working Issue
The following step-by-step remedies will assist you in effectively resolving the QuickBooks Has Stopped Working Problem:-
Remove this problem by removing any installation issues using the QB Install Diagnostic Tool.
To remove the problem, use the install diagnostic tool:-
- Because the QB Install Diagnostic Tool is also located in the QB Tool Hub, you must run the tool hub that you obtained in the previous solution to access the 'Installation Issues' tab.
- The 'QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool' icon can be found on the 'Installation Issues' tab, and when you click on it, the QB Install Diagnostic Tool will begin its execution to resolve any installation issues.
- When the tool's execution is complete, restart your computer and then launch QB Desktop to view the business file and other files.
Completely resolve this issue by carefully performing the Quick Fix my Program utility on your machine.
To perform the Quick Fix My Program utility:-
- Tools like the Quick Fix my Program are a vital element of the QB Tool Hub, so the first task is to obtain it from Intuit's website, and then you must begin its installation by activating the required downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- This tool hub may be installed quickly by following all of the key steps that appear on the screen when you open the 'QuickBooksToolHub.exe' file, and then you should run the tool hub to quickly navigate to the 'Program Problems' tab.
- When you enter the 'Program Problems' tab by clicking on its icon, you must select the 'Quick Fix my Program' option, and this tool will begin its execution immediately.
- Following the completion of the Quick Fix my Program tool, any program difficulties inside the QB software will be completely deleted, and you may then access the QB Desktop to perform your essential chores.
Also read this blog: Easy & Effective Steps to Rectify the QuickBooks Error 15102
These were some simple solutions to the QuickBooks Keeps Crashing Issue. You can also try additional methods like checking your windows firewall and security settings to make sure that they are compatible with QuickBooks. If the problem continues, get technical support from our QuickBooks Experts at our toll-free number, 1-855-856-0042.