How do I Import Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks Online
QuickBooks Online is a cloud-based program for accounting. Therefore, many companies show interest in it. To move QuickBooks Desktop file to QuickBooks Online, we bring you the simple steps. You may also interact with the Quickbooks services team of Accounting Error Solutions.
Effortless Steps to Move QuickBooks Desktop File to QuickBooks Online
When you want to move QuickBooks Desktop file to QuickBooks Online, follow these steps. You can get in touch with the Quickbooks services team of Accounting Error Solutions for expert help.
A. When You are on QB Desktop Pro/Premier
1) Run the QuickBooks Desktop application.
2) Sign in as an “Admin” to get access to the desired “Company File.”
3) Now, access the “Company Menu.”
4) Choose the “Export Company File to QuickBooks Online” option.
5) Click on the “Get started” button.
6) Now you need to select the destination and then log in to the QB Online account to complete the process.
B. When You Have QB Desktop Enterprise
1) Start the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise application.
2) Now, access the program as an “Administrator.”
3) It will give you admin access to the “Company File” you want to export to QB Online.
4) Tap “Ctrl+1” to access the “Product Information” screen.
5) Now click on “Ctrl+B+Q,” and then tap on “OK.”
6) You will now be on the “Export” screen. Here, you need to select “Start Your Export.”
7) Complete the process by logging in as an administrator to the QB Online company file.
Now you know the steps to move QuickBooks Desktop file to QuickBooks Online. By following this article, you can start using QB Online. There are certain features or information which won’t export when following the self-service steps. Therefore, for the best results, you can contact an expert. Also, if you choose to get expert assistance, contact Accounting Error Solutions for Quickbooks services.