How do You Update Point of Sale in QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale program offers the best possible automation to the retailers. Now, sell and collect data in one single place. QuickBooks POS can also integrate with the QuickBooks Desktop program offering easy import of business data. Accounting Error Solution Quickbooks helpline support team suggests you keep QBPOS updated. If you are wondering how to update QBPOS, follow the steps in this article.
How to Update QBPOS—The Most Effective Steps
You may perform the following DIY steps to know how to update QBPOS. However, if you feel the need to seek expert consultancy, contact Quickbooks helpline support at Accounting Error Solution.
QuickBooks Point of Sale—How to Check Version
1) Log in to the POS system.
2) Click on the Help and tap on the About section of the QBPOS.
3) The Release Number is the current version.
QuickBooks Point of Sale—How to Update Manually
1) As an admin, log in to the QuickBooks POS.
2) Navigate to the Help section and float the cursor over the Software Update menu item.
3) Now, tap on the Check for updates button.
4) If QBPOS suite finds a version update, you'll see that there.
5) Click on the Update Now button and then tap OK.
6) If the software prompts, restart the computer before launching the updated program.
QuickBooks Point of Sale—Setup Auto-Updates
1) Log in to the QBPOS suite as an admin.
2) Go to the Help section, and then on Software Update, click on Updater Preference.
3) Now, tap on the General pane.
4) Choose the Automatically Download Updates option.
5) You could also choose the Notify Me section to get an update reminder when it is available.
6) Tap on OK.
As updates become available, the QBPOS will download those automatically.
You might wonder how to update QBPOS at times. Perform the steps in this article to keep your QuickBooks POS up to date. You can also contact the Quickbooks helpline support from Accounting Error Solution.