You are here
How To Eliminate QuickBooks Display Issues
QuickBooks Display Issues can really hamper your workflow and user experience. You might face display issues in QuickBooks when you’ve switched to a higher resolution monitor. This issue can lead to unwanted delays in tasks, and hence, it becomes an absolute necessity to resolve this error. The blog will cover the causes and the methods involved to fix this issue. After reading this blog, you’ll be confident in approaching this issue.
You can also call the QuickBooks Professional Team at (844)-932-1139 if you need any professional help or extra assistance.
Recommended to Read :
Reasons For QuickBooks Desktop Display Issues
There are a few causes involved with this one. You should study the reasons for the issue to reach an accurate solution. This way, you’ll also save time. Hence, some of the reasons for the error are discussed below:
- Improper settings in the Microsoft Windows Resolution or Fonts.
- Systems with high DPI settings can bring forth this error as well.
With these facts in mind, you can definitely move to the solutions that are discussed in the next section.
Solutions For QuickBooks Online Display Issues
There are some solutions possible for this error. Instead of trying all the methods, it’s best to find the cause of your error and then look for a solution. Through this, you’ll reach the most optimum solution quickly. Some of the methods for the error are discussed below:
Solution 1: Modify The Display Settings
Certainly, being a display issue, you need to look into the display settings. To modify them, follow the process given below:
- Close QuickBooks and open the Windows Start menu.
- Now, search for QuickBooks. Choose Open File Location after right-clicking on the app.
- Right-click on the QuickBooks.exe file. Now you need to choose or click Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab in the Properties window.
- Checkmark the option Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings. You need to choose Change High DPI Settings and then Override High DPI Scaling Behavior.
- Choose Apply, and then you can hit on OK.
Solution 2: Change The Screen Resolution
Changing the screen resolution settings on the computer varies for different operating system. For Windows 10 the steps are discussed below:
- Right-click on the Desktop. Click on Display.
- Choose Advance Display Settings. In case of more than one display attached, you can click on Display and select Display You Need To Modify.
- In the Resolution section, click on the screen resolution of 1024*768 or Higher. Make the changes and click on Keep The Changes.
QuickBooks Display Issues can become pretty frustrating if they are not resolved early on. These issues can also lead to more damage if no prompt action is taken. It’s best to know the limited causes of this issue and then look for a solution. After reading this blog that covers solutions and causes, you can resolve these issues on your own.
To learn anything related to QuickBooks issues and solutions, you can always reach out to the QuickBooks Professional Team at (844)-932-1139.