How to Execute Steps for Converting QuickBooks Online file to Windows?
There are numerous bookkeeping programming applications enveloping in the business sector and offer complete bookkeeping operations in a productive way. If you want to know about how to convert a QuickBooks Online file to QuickBooks for Windows, follow this blog post.
Guidelines to Convert a QuickBooks Online file to QuickBooks for Windows
You can follow the mentioned below steps to convert a QuickBooks Online file to QuickBooks for Windows
1) Register with Intuit utilizing the same login as you utilize for QuickBooks Online.
2) It will hook up to your QuickBooks Online account, and you will see your company name and ID.
3) Select Export, and will ask you to pick a report type and Conversion Date.
4) The conversion date may be the date where all accounts could have their starting balances occur QuickBooks Desktop.
5) We suggest selecting a romantic date that's the start of the fiscal year you utilize for the business.
6) Click OK.
7) It retrieves your company file and begins the conversion process.
8) With regards to the size of one's file and the complexity of important computer data, this technique will take between 15 minutes and 24 hours.
9) It's simple to close the window and check back later to see the status of one's conversion.
10) Once your file has been converted, you are able to view a written report to verify your totals, and see if there have been any conversion errors.
11) Download your converted .qbb file and make an email of the password.
12) Go to QuickBooks Desktop for Windows or Mac.
13) In both Windows and Mac, you can download .qbb file, and choose where on your desktop.
14) Input the password and go with QuickBooks.
15) All of your QuickBooks Online data is available nowadays in QuickBooks Desktop - it's that simple!
You can convert a QuickBooks Online file to QuickBooks for Windows by following all the above-mentioned steps.