How to Fix QuickBooks - Application with Revoked Certificate?
QuickBooks may display once you take up a CCRSoftware product, QuickBooks – Application with Revoked Certificate similar to the main one shown here. This error avoids you from running the software. You must note that you should try to execute the CCRSoftware product again; next, you can find an alternative error. This sort of error usually happens when the user needs to update the QuickBooks web connector or the third-party digital certificate expired. Well, this error can be resolved by carrying out a couple of procedures, which we will be discussing in this post.
Steps to Troubleshoot QuickBooks- Application with Revoked Certificate
The compromising steps to resolve QuickBooks – Application with Revoked Certificate
1) Download and install the latest version of On Time Management Suite.
2) Restart your device.
3) Open QuickBooks and make sure that your QuickBooks company file is open and loaded.
4) Within QuickBooks, Open the Edit menu and select the option of Preferences.
5) Then, Choose the Integrated Applications and make sure that the Company Preferences tab is selected.
6) If On Time Management Suite is displayed within the application list, choose it and tap on the Remove button.
7) Hit on OK button to close the QuickBooks Preferences window.
8) Head over to On Time Management Suite.
9) Go to the Home tab, choose the option of General Options and then choose the Connections.
10) Locate and tap on the button labeled Test Connection to QuickBooks.
11) A window in QuickBooks should appear before you asking for permission to access your company file.
12) Select one option i.e. yes and click on the Continue and then done on the following window.
At the end of this post, we believe that the steps mentioned above might help in resolving the error “QuickBooks-application with revoked certificate”. However, in case of any query, feel free to reach us for quick help and get all your issue resolved.