You are here
How to fix QuickBooks error 12031
- 7 reads
The QB Update Error 12031 usually occurs when the QB users try an attempt to refresh the QuickBooks software or while refreshing the QuickBooks payroll services. This frustrating and dire QuickBooks error caused when the network timeout, it put the QB users in hassle while operating the QuickBooks software
QuickBooks Update Error 12031 generally happens while the firewall & other system security software are highlighted in trouble due to the improper or incorrect configuration.
Important Note: It is highly recommended that being a QB user – you first need to verify the configuration of the PC as well firewall. If in case, the configuration is blocking the access or identifying the QuickBooks as a threat to the computer. The QB users supposed to reconfigure it as soon as possible.
Causes Behind to QuickBooks Error 12031
Check out the list of causes due to which QuickBooks Update Error 12031 occurs.
- Internet Connectivity Problem.
- When the Internet Explorer is not set as the default browser.
- The antivirus (security software) & firewall setting is blocking the path of connection due to the incorrect/improper configuration.
- The SSL setting is improper or incorrect.
Solution for QuickBooks Error Code 12031
Check out the list of methods with which you can easily fix the QuickBooks error code 12031.
- First of all you need to Hit a click on the Help tab
- Then Select the Internet Connection Setup.
- Now Select the “Use my computer’s Internet connection settings to establish a connection when this application accesses the Internet”.
- Select the “Next” and then, “Done” button
- Try the update process again:
- QuickBooks 2008 & later: Go to “Help” => “Update QuickBooks” => “Update Now”.
- QuickBooks 2006 & earlier: Go to “File” => “Update QuickBooks” => “Update Now”.
Read also - How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 108 in Online Banking (New ...
Add new comment