You are here
How to Fix Quickbooks Error 1328
- 16 reads
QuickBooks is the most helpful tool for small, medium, and startup businesses that plan to manage their accounting process. However, Quickbooks error 1328 could prove troublesome for you when you try to update, install, uninstall, or repair QuickBooks Desktop. Accounting Error Solution has steps to resolve Quickbooks error 1328 for you in this article. You can also get premium QuickBooks service from Accounting Error Solution.
Steps To Resolve Quickbooks Error 1328
The best and easiest way to resolve Quickbooks error 1328 is a clean installation of QuickBooks Desktop in your workstation. If you think that you would require technical assistance, please contact QuickBooks service at Accounting Error Solution.
A. First Step
You need to find out what QuickBooks product you have. Follow these steps:
1) Go to this product info page of QuickBooks and find out product details.
2) You need to keep your license number for QuickBooks Desktop with you. You can find the license key on the product box or purchase confirmation email, or in an invoice from QuickBooks.
3) Note the product version and year in a notepad.
B. Second Step
To remove the existing QuickBooks program to fix Quickbooks error 1328, please follow these steps:
1) Tap on the Window key on your keyboard or click on the Start Menu flag on your PC.
2) In the Search box, you may search for Control Panel or find it in the Start Menu itself.
3) Open Control Panel and click on the Uninstall a Program link.
4) You will now see a list of programs. Find the QuickBooks Desktop version that you need to remove and click on it.
5) Now, click on Uninstall/Change and then select Remove. Please follow the onscreen guidance to complete the uninstallation process.
C. Third Step
You now need to install the QuickBooks Desktop program. To do so, please visit this QuickBooks website and complete the installation process.
Resolve Quickbooks error 1328 is very easy when you follow this Accounting Error Solution article. If you run into any complexities, please contact the QuickBooks service run by Accounting Error Solution.
Add new comment