You are here
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 6000 77
QuickBooks error code 6000 77 is very frequent when accessing the QuickBooks company files. You may get expert help from Quickbooks helpline support at Accounting Error Solution. QuickBooks error code 6000 77 could result in the loss of busy and costly productive hours of your company. Contact Quickbooks helpline support and opt for the best technical consultation on QuickBooks issues. You can also follow the DIY steps that the Accounting Error Solution is going to reveal in this technical article.
The Best Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 6000 77
When you are looking for the quickest steps to resolve QuickBooks error code 6000 77, read on this technical write-up. To clear any doubts, contact Quickbooks helpline support.
1. Method One: Resolve with QuickBooks File Doctor
- Get the QuickBooks File Doctor app from Intuit and install the program.
- Follow the on-screen guidance for installation steps after double-clicking on QBFD.exe.
- The app will install automatically and all you need to do is click OK and Accept as necessary.
- Once the app is installed, it will start itself and start repairing the QuickBooks error code 6000 77.
- If you face any issues in this step, contact Accounting Error Solution Quickbooks helpline support.
2. Method Two: Rename Certain QuickBooks Files
The (dot)ND and (dot)TLG file assists you to operate QuickBooks company files on the network and during the multi-user method. When these files are corrupted or damaged it can create the QuickBooks error code 6000 77. To resolve this, you can start renaming these files. Rename the files to anything and that should resolve the issue. The location of the files are shared below:
Now you should be able to resolve QuickBooks error code 6000 77 from the comfort of home. Should you prefer technical help instead of self-help, Quickbooks helpline support is one click away.