You are here
How to Resolve QuickBooks Point of Sale multi-user mode not working?
The QuickBooks POS or QuickBooks Point of Sale is software that works a level above cash registers. Its role is really to work like a check out, although it is given more responsibility than regular cash registers. The QuickBooks POS is actually different business software that may be used meant for the general QuickBooks. However, while using it, users encounter– QuickBooks Point of Sale multi-user mode not working. To know the possible resolution, firstly proceed with reasons behind it, and then how to resolve the issue.
Reasons of QuickBooks Point of Sale Multi-User Mode Not Working:
Following may be the set of causes that results in QuickBooks Multi User Mode not working problem:
1) Management or functional error occurs creating issue for at the very least several users.
2) When user adds more employees and licenses, the application starts slowing in completing processes.
3) Sometimes accessing data also requires a while.
4) Network server getting disrupted causing multiuser mode issues.
Effective Technical Operations to Fix QuickBooks Point of Sale multi-user mode not working
Mentioned below are some of the operation to Fix QuickBooks Point of Sale multi-user mode not working:-
Operation 1: Reinstall QuickBooks Software
1) Launch the Start Icon and tap on the option of Control Panel application.
2) Now, choose the option of Program and Features and then place QuickBooks from the main menu.
3) Hit on the QuickBooks and then select the uninstall option.
4) Once the software is uninstalled, you have to Go to the official website of Intuit and after that download the required version of QuickBooks.
5) Now, Under the Installation, you have to choose the Multi-user mode hosting option.
Operation 2: Configure the Default Setting
1) First of all, Access the software
2) Hit on the Files option from the main menu bar.
3) Now, you have to access the menu of files
4) Tap on the Utilities option
5) Choose the Host Multi-user Access option.
6) Now, you have to add the required users with the company file.
7) If in case the multi-user mode is already enabled, the user will be prompted to disable it in which they need to tap on the Cancel tab.
8) Now, you can protect the sensitive data, for that, user needs to create the different login details for different users.
9) Now, you can use this setup completely.
Alternative Technical Operations
Operation 1: Use QuickBooks File Doctor
You have to open the official website of QuickBooks, and download QuickBooks File Doctor from there. After that, you have to run it on your device to repair the QuickBooks Multi mode issue. If you need any assistance while downloading or installing the QB File Doctor then you can reach the representatives for help.
Operation 2: Use QuickBooks Database Server Manager
You can use the QuickBooks Database Server Manager to fix the Multi-user mode issue in QuickBooks.
1) At the first step, you need to download the QuickBooks Database Server Manager from the official website of QuickBooks Intuit and then install it on your device.
2) After installation, you can run it to scan the device and resolve the firewall restriction issue.
3) When the scanning is over, you have to verify the device and if the problem still there, then proceed to the next step.
Operation 3: Re-install QuickBooks on the Device
At the first step, you need to uninstall the QuickBooks and after that re-install the QuickBooks on the device.
Operation 4: Verify the Host Mode on Each Device
Apart from for the server device, you have to check whether the hosting mode is on or off on each device. Always, be sure that the hosting is off on each device
Reach the Representatives for Immediate Help
By gone through all the techniques given above, you can troubleshoot QuickBooks Point of Sale multi-user mode not working. If not able to fix it by these methods, then reach the experts for quick assistance. Our professionals are dedicated and highly skilled experts; they will listen to your issues patiently and resolve your issues in quick time.