How To Resolve Turbotax Installer Error 65535 Quickly
TurboTax subscribers may face Turbotax installer error 65535 while using the application. The error pops up on the computer screen, when its subscribers download and install TurboTax on the Windows computers, but unable to perform it because of error 65535 Turbotax. The issue can surface in any of the Windows OS, such as Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, and 10. Another prominent one is Turbotax error 42016. Accounting Error Solution is here to help you with Turbotax installer error 65535.
The Best Ways to Fix Turbotax Installer Error 65535
Perform the following steps to resolve Turbotax installer error 65535 application.
A. Fix Error 65535 Turbotax in Windows XP and Vista
- Disable all online backup in your Windows XP and Vista computer.
- Now deactivate all the firewall and antivirus programs as well.
- Now you can start installing, uninstalling, and updating Turbotax on your Windows computer.
- The issue should go away by now. Reactivate the firewall, antivirus, and backup once the process is complete.
B. Resolve Turbotax Installer Error 65535 in Windows 7
- Sign in to your Windows 7 computer as a system administrator user.
- Now, disable all online and offline backups.
- Then, deactivate all antivirus and firewall programs as well.
- Uninstall the Turbotax application and re-install it.
- Once the installation completes, update the Turbotax application.
- As the issue goes away, you can now reactivate antivirus, firewall, and cloud backups as necessary.
C. Fix Error 65535 Turbotax in Windows 8 or 10
- Open Taskbar by right-clicking and choose Start Task Manager.
- You will be in the Applications section.
- Look for Intuit Update Service in the Processes section.
- End the process and then uninstall Turbotax and re-install the program.
Now you know how to fix the Turbotax installer error 65535, which is very annoying while working on tax filing. Resolve error 65535 Turbotax, Turbotax error 42016, and other Turbotax errors and get going with your tax processing work.