An Instant Guide to Resolve ‘QuickBooks Display Issues’
Although the QuickBooks Desktop application has a friendly user interface, sometimes it can appear strange to the users. Such an error causes when your QuickBooks display issues. The screen might be oddly enlarged or blank the moment you try to access the software. Apart from this, the fonts and icons might also appear weird due to their uneven sizes. These glitches can cause you trouble while working on the application. Hence, refer to this article to troubleshoot the problem in a very short time. All you need to do is make a few changes in the display settings of both QB and Windows.
Clear out your doubts on ‘QuickBooks Display Issues’ by connecting with our team of QuickBooks experts at Toll-Free 1.800.579.0391.
Primary Reasons that Provokes Display Issues in QuickBooks
You must be confused right as to why all of a sudden you see those weird texts and icon sizes or a blank screen while accessing QuickBooks? To gather info on the causes of the issue, go through the following points-
- Your computer’s DPI configuration might not be correct.
- The wrong DPI settings are not just limited to Windows desktop; the DPI configuration of QuickBooks might be inaccurate as well.
Recommended to read also : QuickBooks Error 80040408
Quick Ways to Fix QuickBooks Desktop Display Issues
It can sometimes be complicated to understand what all display settings need to be changed in order to fix the display issue in QuickBooks. There are plenty of display setting options, and you must select the one that will rectify the problem. Hence, we have precisely mentioned the step-by-step solutions to resolve the error permanently. Check them out-
SOLUTION 1: Check for the Display Settings of your Windows and Configure Them As Required
- On the Windows ‘Start’ button, go to ‘Settings’.
- When the window opens, select ‘System’, then ‘Display’.
- You will find different options for various display settings, such as Color Calibration, Display Resolution, Scale, and Layout.
- If you want to adjust the text sizes or application icon sizes, select the ‘Scale and Layout’ option and click on the desired option from the drop-down arrow.
- To edit your screen's resolution, choose the drop-down arrow from the ‘Display Resolution’ option.
- Similarly, change other display settings as per your requirement.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks error 6069
SOLUTION 2: Verify and Adjust the DPI Settings of QuickBooks
- If QuickBooks is running, exit it.
- On the ‘Start’ menu of your desktop, go to the search box and search ‘QuickBooks’.
- When you see the application, right-click on the icon and choose the ‘Open file location’ option.
- After the folder opens, go to the ‘QuickBooks.exe’ file and right-click on it.
- Select ‘Properties’; hit the ‘Compatibility’ tab on the Properties's window.
- Now, checkmark the ‘Disable display scaling on high DPI settings’ checkbox.
- As an alternate option, you can also go to ‘Change high DPI settings’, then ‘Override high DPI scaling behavior’.
- At last, hit ‘Apply’, then ‘OK’.
As we conclude our blog here, we suppose now you must be aware of what to do when your QuickBooks display issues. By re-adjusting a few display settings, you can overcome the problem easily. If you find it difficult to fix the error, do not hesitate to call one of our certified professionals through 1.800.579.0391.
Recommended to read : Quickbooks Online not working with chrome