You are here
Pay A Contractor With Direct Deposits
New items are constantly rolling out to QuickBooks Online to make work simpler. In case you've been wondering 'pay a contractor with direct deposits' you can if you're a QBO Payroll or QBO Full-service Payroll user.
Using QuickBooks Payroll, you may use direct deposit to pay your contractor. This permits you to place their cash directly into their bank account so that they do not need to cash a check. To pay a contractor with direct deposits, then you are going to require an active Revenue subscription with Intuit. You will need a busy Revenue subscription to pay by direct deposit, even in the event you don't run payroll for busy W-2 employees. Here in this blog we will discuss how to pay a contractor with direct deposits.
Steps to pay a contractor with direct deposits
1. Select Workers on the Navigation Bar
2. Opt for the Contractors tab
3. Select "Check it out"
4. After choosing'Check it out', then You'll Be requested to"Switch on direct deposit"
5. Select Pay with direct deposit
6. Deliver the Contractor the Direct Deposit Authorization form detailing bank accounts and routing details.You will subsequently input the info the contractor supplies.
7. When the Direct Deposit Contractor bank data was added to Quickbooks on the internet you are able to make among these: a Verify, an allowable or a Bill. The Right trade is entered and will be processed through direct deposit
The final and last procedure is making a payment on the builder through direct deposit.After following these steps if an user still getting stuck at any point then you can contact our quickbooks payroll support team for quick assistance. they are available 24/7 for your service.