Permanent Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
When you come up with QuickBooks error 80029c4a while opening QuickBooks Desktop, your screen displays the message, “There was an unexpected error reported while trying to run QuickBooks with company file". The dialog box also suggests a few ways to get through the error, such as restarting the server computer and the workstations or removing and re-installing the QuickBooks Desktop. However, these solutions are temporary and the error would arise again after some time. To learn the most effective and permanent troubleshooting methods to fix the issue, read this article until the end.
Clarify all your queries regarding the QuickBooks error 80029c4a by speaking to one of our certified QuickBooks experts via our Toll-Free 1.800.579.0391
Top Reasons to Encounter QuickBooks Desktop Error Code 80029c4a
The error 80029c4a is stopping you from opening QuickBooks due to the reasons mentioned below-
- You have not updated your QuickBooks Desktop to the recent updates released.
- Your system’s anti-virus might have restricted some QuickBooks program files to download.
Also Read : QuickBooks error 15215
How to Recover from Error 80029c4a in QuickBooks?
Following are the proven solutions to get rid of the error message:
SOLUTION 1: Analyze the Settings of your Anti-Virus
There is a possibility that the anti-virus is preventing QuickBooks from downloading some important program files. Go to the settings of your application where the blocked files list is available and make sure the following processes are not added to the list. If you find any in the list remove them and save the settings.
SOLUTION 2: Remove your QuickBooks Desktop and Re-install it
The first and foremost task is to keep the QuickBooks license number, version, and product year in front of you. After that, proceed with the following steps-
- From your Windows ‘Start’ menu, open ‘Control Panel’ and choose 'Programs and Features’ or ‘Uninstall a Program’.
- After that, a list of programs will appear on your screen. From there, select your QuickBooks Desktop, then ‘Uninstall/Change’.
- Now, tap ‘Remove’ and then ‘Next’. Once uninstalled, install the application again.
- Download the current version of QuickBooks Desktop and save the downloaded file to a conveniently accessible location.
- Open the file and begin the installation.
- To do so, you must follow all the instructions prompted on the screen and accept the terms and conditions.
- Now, type the License number and the Product details, then hit ‘Next’.
- Further, you are required to select the ‘Install Type’- ‘Custom and Network Install’ or ‘Express Install’.
- After selecting the Install Type, tap ‘Next’ and ‘Install’.
- Now, you are ready to run QuickBooks Desktop.
The solutions mentioned above will help you fix the issue instantly. If these solutions do not work and you still face the QuickBooks error 80029c4a, you must speak to our team of QuickBooks professionals via 1.800.579.0391 for technical help.
Also Read : QuickBooks Errror Ps077