You are here
QBCFMonitorService Not Running On This Computer- FIXED!
QuickBooks is a leading tool for medium to small-sized businesses to simplify their accounting needs and generate more productive work hours. They try their best to rectify the bugs and fixes with regular updates and providing solutions to their consumers. However, fixes to some errors are so easy that you can try them with clear instructions. Today, we will talk about the causes and solutions to the error message QBCFMonitorService Not Running On This Computer.
The issues related to the QuickBooks company file require external expertise as all the data can be directly affected by the smallest of errors. Don't take the chance and call on +1 800-579-9430 anytime.
What is the QBCF monitor service keeps stopping error?
The term QBCFMonitorService stands for QuickBooks Company File Monitor Service. The issue of QBCFMonitorService failed to start is not a common one and can arise when the QBCFMonitorService.exe file unexpectedly stops working while trying to access anything in QuickBooks.
What are the reasons for the QBCF service stopped issue?
There are numerous reasons why QuickBooks monitoring service stopped. Here are some of them.
- Corruption in the QBCFMonitorService.exe file done by malware or virus.
- Discrepancies in the Windows registry corresponding to the file, namely- QBCFMonitorService.exe.
- The QBCFMonitorService.exe file might have got deleted by a program.
- Some programs have conflicts with the QBCFMonitorService.exe file.
- Incomplete or incorrect installation of the QB software.
Read more :- QuickBooks error ps077
What are the possible solutions for the QBDBPF log file monitor service not running locally issue?
Follow these solutions to get rid of the error.
- Open Command Dialog box.
- Press CTRL+SHIFT and hit enter.
- After the black window is prompted, type Regedit and press the Enter key.
- Choose the QBCFMonitorService.exe related key and select Export from the File menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the backup in and name it so.
- Make sure that the box of Selected Branch is checked in the Export Range box.
- Click on Save to backup the .reg file.
However, if the above solution doesn't work out, you can also repair the windows registry or run the disk cleanup for the drive in which the QuickBooks Company folder is present.
Here we would like to end our blog on the error message QBCFMonitorService Not Running On This Computer. We hope that the content written here will help you to understand the issue and resolve it too ultimately. However, there are chances that we could have missed out on a few things. So, clear them out by dialing toll-free error support number +1 800-579-9430 and talk to a QB expert anytime.
Read this Blog to fix