You are here
Quick and easy tactics to get rid of QuickBooks fatal error
In this blog, we are going to acquire an elaborated account of knowledge about the error along with some of its best troubleshooting solutions.
What does the fatal error mean?
The error is usually experienced when any user tries to open or operate QuickBooks and hampers the day-to-day accounting tasks. It is not like any other common technical errors, but one amongst the complex ones which require utmost attention and needs to be resolved at the earliest. The best solutions are presented further in the blog.
Recommended to read : How to fix QuickBooks Error 6123
What are the causes which promote the occurrence of error?
Some of the potential reasons behind the occurrence of error are:
- Due to a damaged QuickBooks company file
- Due to any damage caused in the windows installer
- Due to damaged POS installation file
- Due to an unsecured internet connection
What are the solutions for getting rid of the error?
Once the user is aware of the actual cause of the error taking place then it will be easier for any user to choose the most suitable troubleshooting method. Here are some of the solution:
First solution: open the company file using a different location:
- Close QuickBooks
- make a right-click on the desktop
- click on new from the menu
- Click on folder
- Name the folder as “QBTEST”
- Now, open the company file from its original location
- Copy the file and past in the QBTEST folder
- Now, open the same file from the QBTEST folder
Second solution: repair the damaged windows installer file:
- After pressing windows + R type services.msc in the run box
- Click on OK and search for windows installer
- Click on properties
- Go to start up type menu
- Choose manual
- Click OK
- Click on start
- Download windows installer
- Restart windows and try installing QB POS again
Third solution: run a clean installation of QuickBooks POS:
- Uninstall QuickBooks POS
- Rename the installation files
- Reinstall QuickBooks POS
Also read this blog : QuickBooks Error 1723: Easy Guide with 100% Reliable Solutions
Hence, we are not expecting any of our users to boil their blood if they are unable to perform any of the solutions mentioned above then you can get in touch with one of our experts who may then help you get through QuickBooks fatal error being at ease. To get in touch with us, ring us at (1-855-856-0042).