QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
The QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool is designed to troubleshoot media and multi-user mistakes that could happen when you start a business file. Errors identified: H202, H505, or 6000 series mistakes. The QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool functions only with computers running Microsoft Windows Vista or XP using QuickBooks 2010, 2009, or 2008 or Enterprise Solutions 10.0, 9.0, or 8.0.
The Way to use the instrument
Download and extract the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool. Double-click the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool icon to run the application, then finish the following troubleshooting steps.
1. Diagnose Connection tab
This tab allows you examine the pc setup to guarantee the business data file is available from a workstation, whether configured as single-user or multi-user. If permissions aren't set properly, or when firewalls or vents are blocked, mistakes can result.
2. Firewall Status
The Firewall Status area displays basic information regarding the firewall.
3. Test Connectivity
The Evaluation Connectivity area enables you to examine your computer's connectivity.
To test your pc connectivity:
- Click on the button near the Business File field to find your organization file.
- Linux programs only in the event the system installation is in Alternate mode, choose the Change Hosting Server checkbox.
- Once you run the connectivity evaluation, all statuses seem as"Not Applicable" in Blue.
- Once you run the evaluation, the statuses look in Green (no difficulty detected) or Red (difficulty detected).
- Click on the Test Connectivity button after to check each of the five statuses at precisely the exact same moment.
- When the File Open Status seems in Red indicating the test failed, the Advanced section will expand to exhibit all locations which were checked. Just click the What do those mean? Link to find out more about the issue and what to do.
- When you've fixed the ideal statuses, run the application again to see whether there are any extra issues.
- Whenever the File Open Status: Powerful message appears on the host, repeat steps 1 through 5 to every client computer which has QuickBooks installed.
For more information about QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool you can contact quickbooks customer service group and will give you a snappy arrangement right away.