QuickBooks Error 108? Here’s How to Fix it?
QuickBooks error 108 is a banking error that occurs when the user checks online banking in QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Self-Employed versions. QuickBooks error message code indicates there is some message from the bank’s or credit card website. The message is usually about the update or connection issue with QuickBooks. Inappropriate sign-in with the bank account or the use of an invalid user name and password can also trigger the error. In this blog, we will give a brief description of QuickBooks banking error 108 with its troubleshooting methods.
If you’re getting QuickBooks error 108 and want an instant solution for it, then contact the certified QuickBooks experts by dialing our toll-free number (800)-579-9430
Causes Behind QuickBooks Bank Error 108
There are various reasons that can cause QuickBooks online banking error 108. Check out some of them given below:
- Unable to connect with the bank account due to poor internet connection.
- Incorrect username and password entered while signing in with the bank account.
- User has more than one QuickBooks version installed on their system.
- Some QuickBooks transactions have been deleted.
You may also Read :- QuickBooks error 6210
Troubleshooting Procedure to Resolve QuickBooks bank error 108
Given below are the most effective ways to get rid of QuickBooks error code 108. Let’s walk through them:
Step 1. Check messages on your bank account’s website
- Open the browser on your system.
- Visit your bank or credit card’s website.
- View if there are any messages, notifications, or updates.
- If there is a need of taking the required action, you will be guided with specific steps.
What messages are usually about
- It can be about some new offers.
- There might be some announcements about maintenance or site changes.
- New terms of service.
Step 2. Refresh your bank’s connection in QuickBooks
Come back into QuickBooks after reviewing and addressing all the messages:
Follow the steps given below if you’re using QuickBooks Online:
- Log in to QuickBooks Online.
- Click on the Banking menu.
- Choose Update.
Follow the steps given below for QuickBooks Self-Employed:
- Log in to QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- Click on the Profile icon.
- Select Bank accounts.
- Select Refresh all.
Note: If you can’t see any notifications, you might have blocked the pop-up and need to turn it on.
That’s all about QuickBooks error 108, we hope you find it informative and your issue is fixed. If the problem persists, get in touch with the QuickBooks technical support team by dialing our helpline number (800)-579-9430.