You are here
QuickBooks Error 15270: Read the Reliable Techniques Here
- 12 reads
Errors are commonly encountered while downloading payroll updates in the QB Desktop application and one of the most troublesome payroll update errors is QuickBooks Error 15270.
The error message linked with this intricate error indicates that the payroll update failure has occurred due to an unsuccessful download of one of the essential files.
Some great techniques are listed in this comprehensive blog to help you get rid of this payroll update issue.
If you want to get direct consultation for QuickBooks Error 15270, simply dial 1-855-856-0042 to connect with our QB Professionals Team.
Payroll Update Error 15270 in QuickBooks: Major Reasons
The root causes of the Payroll Update Error 15270 in QuickBooks are described as follows:
- If the payroll subscription has already expired or if it is inactive, then QB Error 15270 can arise very swiftly on the system.
- A faulty installation of the QB Desktop application and virus attacks on essential program files can also prevent you from getting payroll updates.
Recommended to read: Read the Reliable Techniques Here
Best Techniques to Completely Resolve 15270 Payroll Error Code in QB Desktop
The relevant techniques to rectify the15270 Payroll Error Code in QB Desktop are provided below:
Technique 1: Ensure that the service key number is valid and the payroll subscription is active to decimate this problem
- Jump to the ‘My Payroll Service’ tab located under the ‘Employees’ menu as soon as you have launched the QB Desktop and then proceed ahead to strike on the ‘Manage Service Key’ option.
- Thereafter, you can easily verify the ‘Service Name’ and the ‘Status’ of your payroll service subscription, and you must also verify that the ‘Status’ is shown as ‘Active’ on the screen.
- Move forward to tap the ‘Edit’ button so that you can type the correct service key number in case it is invalid, and then you have to strike the ‘Next’ button, and thereafter, you should also make sure that the ‘Open Payroll Setup Box’ checkbox is unmarked on the screen.
- The payroll updates can now be easily downloaded by tapping the ‘Finish’ button as depicted on the screen.
Technique 2: Easily sort out this payroll update issue by running the Quick Fix my Program tool on the computer
- Just go to the exact link present on Intuit’s website to download the QB Tool Hub on the system, and after you have downloaded the QB Tool Hub, you need to move forward to simply open up the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file.
- Immediately after opening up the correct downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe), you will soon notice the various steps to install the tool hub on the computer, and you must follow all those steps attentively.
- As soon as the QB Tool Hub gets fully installed on your computer, you only need to double-click on its icon to open it up, and then you must move ahead to tap the ‘Program Problems’ tab so that you can finally reach the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ icon.
- To kick-start the Quick Fix my Program tool’s execution, just strike on it so that it rectifies all the program issues within your QB application, and then you can get your payroll updates downloaded without confronting any hindrances.
QuickBooks Error 15270 will be completely terminated from your computer, provided you use the techniques mentioned above in the step-wise sequence. For more technical guidance, just dial 1-855-856-0042 to contact our QB Support Team.
Also read: QuickBooks Error 350? Here are 2 robust termination methods!
Add new comment