You are here
QuickBooks Error 30159 and it’s Quick Troubleshooting Methods
At times when you try to update your payroll you might face issues like QuickBooks Error 30159. This is a common error that is triggered by improper setup of the operating system or the QuickBooks Desktop application. Some incompatible programs might also causing errors running QuickBooks, and, in this article, we would discuss how you can resolve QuickBooks Desktop error 30159. If you are also dealing with the same error while running QuickBooks, then follow the complete article for detailed troubleshooting instruction.
Users looking for direct troubleshooting assistance form certified QuickBooks Desktop experts can dial 1.800.579.0391 and get immediate technical assistance resolving QuickBooks company file error 30159
Reasons that Trigger Error Code 30159 in QuickBooks
Error 30159 in QuickBooks is caused when there are problems in Windows or its programs. Some of the other reasons for this are listed below:
- Improper installation of QuickBooks.
- Inactive status of EIN
- Damaged or corrupted QB company files.
- Corruption of registration files can also cause error 30159.
- If you have not updated your Windows software if there is an improper deletion of system hardware, then also this error can occur.
- Another cause for error 30159 on QuickBooks can be a misconfiguration of Windows system files.
Now as you know the reasons that triggers QuickBooks error message 30159, let’s have a look at the symptoms of the error.
How can you Identify Error 30159 in QuickBooks?
- Your system might start to run slowly, or there can be lagging due to this error.
- Another problem that most users face is frequent crashes of their QB software and problems in running the program.
- Your active program might also start crashing when the causes mentioned above lead to error 30159.
Let’s see how you can fix QuickBooks mistake message 30159.
Read Also: QuickBooks Error 6189
Troubleshooting Methods to Get Rid of Error Code 30159 in QuickBooks
Solution 1: Manually updating your system by logging in as a system administrator
- Click on All Programs, then select Accessories and then System Tools.
- From there, you would have to choose the option to restore system and then look for Restore My Computer To An Earlier Time.
- Click on that and when the confirmation window shows up, restart your PC and then try using QB.
- Confirm if your error has been fixed or use alternative ways of getting rid of this error.
Solution 2: Clean System Junk Files and Restore it to a Previous Time
- Try to clean your disk by using the Disk Cleanup option on your computer.
- If this system cleanup does not work, then you can try to go for system restore in Windows.
- For this, all you have to do is select system restore by searching for the option in the search box.
- Enter administrator passwords and follow the steps that follow to restore your system and restoring your system.
These were some of the best solutions on how you can fix QuickBooks Error 30159. If none of these methods worked, then you can call our experts at 1.800.579.0391 for advanced troubleshooting help and guidance.
Read Also: QuickBooks Error 80070057