You are here
QuickBooks Error 3371[The Ultimate Brief Guide]
You can face a standard error in QuickBooks while activating QuickBooks Desktop. The error is QuickBooks Error 3371, and it can take place when you start QuickBooks on a different computer using a formerly activated license. You can also face this error when you reinstall QuickBooks on the same PC. To get this error resolved as effectively as possible, make sure to read every detail mentioned in this blog.
You can quickly resolve this error by getting in touch with the professional team of QuickBooks at 1.800.579.0391.
Reasons For Error 3371 Could Not Initialize License Properties
If you wish to resolve this error quickly, make sure to know the precise reason for your error. Effectively resolving the cause of your error will help you fix this error. To do that, read the primary reasons for the error stated below:
- You are using an old Windows operating system.
- A damaged MSXML component can spark this error.
- Damaged or missing QB registration.dat file.
- You are using an antivirus or third-party system that’s affecting how QuickBooks works.
After this, it should be easy for you to fix this error as the solutions for the error are discussed in the next section.
Procedures To Fix QuickBooks Desktop Error 3371
Make sure always to execute only those measures that can fix the reason for your error. Unnecessarily trying solutions can lead to more complications. To read the most effective solutions, go through the actions described below.
Procedure 1: Fix The Damaged QBregistration.dat File
You can resolve this error by resolving the QBregistration.dat file. Take the following steps as defined below:
- Exit QuickBooks.
- Now, you can open the Task Manager by hitting the Ctrl, Shift, and Delete keys.
- In the Processes tab, you can search and right-click the QBW32.exe process. Now, click on End Process Tree.
- You can click on OK.
- Open the Run command and type “C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v6 or 8”. Click on OK.
- In the folder, find and delete the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file.
- You can click on Yes to confirm and open the QuickBooks.
If these measures don’t resolve your error, endeavor the following method defined below.
Procedure 2: Use QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks Tool Hub can automatically resolve error 3371 in QuickBooks. Go through the steps described below:
- To download and install QuickBooks, exit QuickBooks.
- Now, download the newest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Navigate to the downloads on your system and run QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
- Agree to the terms and conditions before the installation of the application.
- Follow the steps on the screen. Move to the Desktop and double click on the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon.
- You can use the Windows Search feature to find the icon if you can’t find it.
- In the Installation tab, choose Installation Issues and click on 3371 Error Fix.
- You can click on OK to access the company file in the QuickBooks Desktop.
QuickBooks Error 3371 can get fixed with the measures defined in this blog. However, try and execute only those steps that can resolve the reason for your error. Doing so will help you actively fix this error.
Else, you can contact the professional team of QuickBooks at 1.800.579.0391 if you need professional assistance or support.