You are here
QuickBooks Online Banking error 355! Be Alerted when it appears
QuickBooks Online banking is the biggest time savers. When connected with a bank account, QuickBooks automatically download transactions up to a specific date. But, sometimes QuickBooks Online Banking error 355 comes up when QuickBooks cannot establish a connection to your bank. The error comes up on the screen with an error message that says, “We’re having trouble getting your bank data. Please try again later (355). The error prevents user from updating bank account and downloading transactions. Follow the complete blog to know more about QuickBooks bank error 355, its causes and solutions.
If you are continuously facing QuickBooks Online banking error 355 while connecting with the bank, call us on our toll-free number +1 800-417-5147 and have words with the certified QuickBooks expert’s team
Reasons behind QuickBooks error code 355
It is important to know what triggers the error before looking forward to the troubleshooting techniques. Following are some primary reasons that trigger the error:
- There is some problem at your banks’ side.
- Bank’s server is under maintenance and interrupting connection with QuickBooks Online.
Go through the blog for troubleshooting solutions to fix the error.
Solutions to Solve QuickBooks error 355
Solution 1. Run a manual update
As the error occurs when QuickBooks is unable to establish a connection with the bank. So, running a manual update will help you refresh the connection. Here’s how:
- Open QuickBooks Online and choose Transactions or Banking .
- Move to the Banking tab and select the appropriate bank account.
- Select the Update button.
- When prompted, enter Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) credentials.
- Click Continue Updates.
If the solution given above didn’t work, try the next solution.
You may also Read :
Solution 2. Update banking information
From the sidebar, choose Transactions or Banking.
- Choose the Banking tab and then the appropriate bank account.
- Click the Settings menu and then Edit sign-in info.
- Enter QuickBooks online banking credentials and click Update.
If the error recurs, proceed to the following solution.
Solution 3. Try to upload transactions in QuickBooks Online manually
The following steps will help you download the transaction manually:
- Open QuickBooks and choose the Banking or Transaction menu.
- Scroll through the Link Account drop-down menu and choose Upload transactions or Upload from file.
- Next, select Browse and choose the file you downloaded from the bank.
- Click Continue.
- Go to the QuickBooks account drop-down menu and click Continue.
- Perform the step-wise instructions and match the columns on the file with the correct fields in QuickBooks.
- Click Continue.
- Choose the transactions you want to import and click Continue.
- To import the transactions, click Yes and then Done.
We have done our best to provide maximum information on QuickBooks Online banking error 355. Hopefully, it helped you resolving the error without any hassle. If you need more guidance for the same, call us on our customer support number +1 800-417-5147 and have words with certified QuickBooks professionals.
Related Article : QuickBooks error 6210