Quickbooks Won't Open? Here’s What you Need to Do
QuickBooks is an easy-to-access software that not only assists users in managing their finances, but also supports them in resolving minor inconveniences in their funds. Sometimes, the application may start freezing or respond slowly to the user’s request due to a hidden glitch. This error may come up as a trigger warning on your screen saying, “Quickbooks Won't Open.” There can be many factors contributing to this fault like a poor internet connection, or operating an outdated version. Continue to read our blog till the end to figure out the best possible ways to fix this.
If your Quickbooks Won't Open even after several attempts, it is time that you get it checked by an experienced professional to prevent further damage. Call 1-855-856-0042.
Recommended to Read :
Why QuickBooks Won’t Open Company File?
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks updates.
- If the name of the company is longer than required.
- The QBWUSER.INI is damaged.
- A corrupted hard drive can also result in this error.
- If there is an internal error in the Windows Operating System.
What to Do when Quickbooks Desktop Won’t Load?
Here is what you need to do in order to get your QuickBooks Desktop up and running -
Option 1 - Switch the Location of the QuickBooks Files
- Hover over the Windows icon situated in the bottom left corner.
- Click right over there and select Windows Explorer.
- In the following window, navigate to the QuickBooks folder.
- Look for your company file.
- Right-click on the file and choose to Copy.
- Go to your desktop screen.
- Click right and select Paste.
- Right-click again on the file and choose to Rename. Give a unique name to it.
- Open QuickBooks.
- Press the File tab.
- Select the Company Restore option.
- Choose the file that was moved to the desktop.
- After this is successful, you can move the file back to the original location and rename it.
Option 2 - Use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Download and install the latest available version of QuickBooks Tool Hub from Intuit’s website.
- Open the Tool Hub on your screen.
- Click on the Installation Issues tab.
- Here, you need to choose the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool option to begin the scanning process and diagnose the hidden issues.
- If the program asks for any permissions, allow it.
- Once this is over, restart your system.
- Access QuickBooks to check if the issue has been resolved.
We are positive that the solutions mentioned above were able to sort the “Quickbooks Won't Open” issue for your device. If you are still unable to proceed and require in-depth support, you must speak with our team and receive the most suitable advice. Dial 1-855-856-0042 right now.
You may also read |