You are here
Quickly Learn What to do if QuickBooks won't open?
There are multiple errors that arise in QuickBooks. Some of them appear while opening QuickBooks. Here in this blog, we will discuss one such error known as QuickBooks won’t open. It shows up when a user tries to open the QuickBooks Desktop application. The most prominent reasons behind the error are damaged QuickBooks installation and corrupted QuickBooks registration file. Continue reading the blog for complete insights on QuickBooks Desktop doesn’t start error and troubleshooting solutions to get rid of it.
If you are not willing to handle QuickBooks won’t open error on your own, get connected with the QuickBooks technical support team for assistance by calling us on our toll-free number +1 800-579-9430
What are the origins of QuickBooks 2020 won’t open error?
Take a look at the causes given below that give rise to the error:
1. The system’s hard drive containing the QuickBooks program and company files is corrupted or does not have sufficient space.
2. The QBWUSER.INI registration file of QuickBooks is damaged or corrupted.
3. The QuickBooks company file does not have the correct name.
Read more :- QuickBooks error 6000 1076
Most Reliable Solutions to Tackle QuickBooks Desktop doesn’t start error
Solution 1. Make use of Quick Fix my Program Tool from the QB Tool Hub
1. Once all of your company files are closed, quit QuickBooks Desktop and visit Intuit’s website to download the setup file of the latest QuickBooks Tool Hub version.
2. When the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file downloads completely, it gets saved to the Downloads folder automatically. We suggest saving it to an easily approachable location like your Windows Desktop.
3. Go to the location you saved the file, open the file and follow the instructions given on the screen.
4. Click to mark the agree to the terms and conditions checkbox to install the QuickBooks Tool Hub successfully on your computer.
5. Now, open the QuickBooks Tool Hub and go to the Program Problems tab.
6. Choose Quick Fix my Program and wait till the tool is finished.
7. Then, restart QuickBooks and open your company file.
Read more :-
Solution 2. Use the Install Diagnostic Tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub to deal with QuickBooks won’t open error
1. If closed, open the QuickBooks Tool Hub and select the Installation Issues tab.
2. Click QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool, let it run to resolve issues related to install errors and wait till it completes.
3. When the Install Diagnostic Tool finishes, restart your system and open QuickBooks again.
Solution 3. Put the Clean Install Tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub to use
1. Collect and note all information related to QuickBooks, such as license number and product information.
2. Download an installer file of the new QuickBooks Desktop version and then open the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
3. Go to the Installation Issues tab and select Clean Install Tool.
4. When the tool completes, open QuickBooks again and try opening the company file.
The troubleshooting solutions mentioned above are basic and proven to resolve QuickBooks won't open error. We are positive that they work for you as well. In case you don’t find them helpful, connect with the certified QuickBooks expert’s team for assistance by calling us on our toll-free number +1 800-579-9430.
Related article :-