Top Troubleshooting Tips for QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013
QuickBooks is an advanced accounting software with effective tools and continuous technical support of 24*7. It has a vast reach within small to middle-sized businesses, thanks to its never-ending innovation and a simple user interface. However, even in such a perfect automate software, issues like QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 can create havoc in a user’s hectic schedule. The errors can take place when QuickBooks cannot establish communication with your bank or financial institution. It reads that an unexpected error has occurred and depicts that it is being cased as the branding and profile servers have become inaccessible. So let’s talk about its causes in detail and get some possible solutions.
On a different note, if you feel like that you may require external assistance to carry out the script error by yourself, call on the toll-free number (844)-932-1139 and get expert assistance immediately.
Causes behind the Error OLSU 1013 in QuickBooks
The main reasons behind the QuickBooks Desktop error OLSU 1013 are stated below. Take a look.
- Outdated version of QuickBooks.
- Connectivity issues with the bank server.
- Financial institution directory is not updated.
- Incorrect login credentials put by the user.
- Connection issues between QuickBooks and Internet Explorer.
After discussing the stimulants of the error, let’s check out the solutions to resolve it in the next segment of the blog.
What are the solutions to rectify the QuickBooks error OLSU 1013?
If you are getting the QuickBooks error message OLSU 1013, follow the steps mentioned below.
Solution- 1: Edit the Internet Explorer Settings
If there are any issues in the Internet Explorer settings that are resisting the QuickBooks from making any connection from the bank’s website, they can can be fixed by following the steps mentioned below.
- Exit from the QuickBooks and end its task from Task Manager too.
- Go to Internet Explorer and select Tools.
- Click on Internet Options and select Advanced tab.
- In Advanced Settings, verify that the box against Use TLS 1.0 is marked.
- Also, check that the checkboxes for Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2 are not marked.
- Click on OK to save the settings.
If the problem persists, follow the next solution.
Solution- 2: Make Adjustments in the QuickBooks Settings
The following steps will help you to get rid of the problem by fixing the issues in QuickBooks that might be causing the error message.
- Go to the Edit tab and select Preferences.
- Click on Checking from the left side of the dashboard.
- Select Company Preferences and then further select Express Mode from the Bank Feed window.
- Click OK to apply the changes.
If the error is still not resolved, try to update the QuickBooks Internet Explorer.
Here comes the end of this blog on QuickBooks error OLSU 1013. We hope that you find the answer to your every query or problem in this written piece. However, if you still can’t budge the issue, call on the toll-free number (844)-932-1139 and get immediate live support on the line.