You are here
Troubleshooting Methods for QuickBooks Error PS060
Payroll errors in QuickBooks can have a negative impact on businesses. Such errors can prevent you from performing all the activities related to payroll. One such error, QuickBooks error PS060, can arise if you are having trouble updating your payroll. The screen will display “Get Payroll Update: The QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll for Accountants service is not currently available. Please try again later. [PS060]”. If you want to know the reasons behind the error as well as the solutions, read this article till the end.
Dial 1.800.579.0391 to connect with one of our experts for fixing QuickBooks error PS060
Why do you get Payroll Update Error PS060 in QuickBooks?
When updating payroll in QuickBooks, you can come across the error code PS060 because of the following reasons-
- The folders in the QuickBooks Desktop might be damaged.
- There could be an identical copy of QuickBooks Desktop on your system.
- You have not completed the registration of your software.
Also Read : QuickBooks Error H202
Ways to Rectify Payroll Error PS060
If you are unable to update your payroll because of the error PS060, use the following troubleshooting methods to rectify it.
SOLUTION 1: Reactivate your QuickBooks Service Key
- Login to your Customer Account Management Portal, i.e., camps.intuit.com.
- Go to the ‘Products & Services’ list to locate your Intuit Desktop Payroll subscription.
- Now, tap ‘Details’ and move to the ‘Billing Information’ section.
- Select ‘Payment Method’, then ‘Edit’.
- Edit all the required information and after it is done, click ‘Save and Close’.
- Next press ‘Ctrl + K’ to get access to the ‘QuickBooks Service Key’ section.
- Tap ‘Edit’, ‘Next’, and again ‘Next’.
- A checkbox, ‘Open Payroll Setup- I want to start right’ will appear on the screen; Uncheck the checkmark.
- At last, tap on ‘Finish’.
SOLUTION 2: Retry to Update Payroll after Disabling your Antivirus Protection
- First, make sure to temporarily turn off your antivirus and then restart your system.
- Run QuickBooks Desktop and edit your payroll billing information if not updated.
- Now, re-download the recent version of the payroll tax table. Check out the following steps to download the payroll tax table:
- After opening QuickBooks, click ‘Employees’ and then ‘Get Payroll Updates’.
- Checkmark the ‘Download Entire Update’ checkbox and click ‘Download Latest Update’.
Once the download is finished, proceed with the next solution.
Solution 3: Verify your QuickBooks Desktop Subscription and Retry to Update Payroll
- Move to the ‘Product Information’ page to see whether your software registration is completed.
- Again, open the QuickBooks application and press ‘F2’ to access the ‘Product Information’ window.
- Check the activation status of the ‘License number’. If it is not activated, it means you require to finish your software registration.
- Next, update to the latest version of your QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Finally, again, download the recent payroll tax table.
The solutions mentioned above should fix QuickBooks error PS060. If the error code still occurs, dial 1.800.579.0391 to contact one of our certified QuickBooks experts.
Also Read : QuickBooks Error H505