Ways to Remove a Saved Password from Browser
If your password has been saved in the browser on a device which is not yours then it would not be safe for you. It could pose a threat for you and could expose the data to somebody else and someone else who uses that system could get access to your data and can misuse the data. So, it is important to remove saved browser passwords for which we will help you by providing you the steps for the same.
Let us begin with the steps to remove the saved passwords from –
- Mozilla Firefox
- For the first step the users have to click on the menu button and then select the option saying preferences.
- Then in the next step the users have to go to the security tab and then after this the users have to click on the option saying saved logins.
- Now to eliminate the entire password you have to look for the option saying remove all and then you have to click on the remove all tab which is an answer to hide saved passwords on Firefox.
- First of all the users have to open the chrome using the button which you will see on the browser toolbar.
- Next step will be to select the settings option which you will see in the menu.
- Now you need to click on the advanced settings option and as soon as you will click on it you have to look for the manage passwords option in the passwords and forms menu.
- Tap the X option on the right side to delete saved passwords in Google chrome.
- Once you have opened the Safari menu you will have to look for the preferences option and as soon as you have found it you have to select it to move ahead.
- In the next step the users have to go to the Auto fill tab to “how to see saved passwords in the browser”.
- After this step the users have to click on the edit button on the screen for the usernames and password also.
- Now lastly you have to delete the entry corresponding to the weblogin.bu.edu.
- For the opera browser the users have to first open the Tools menu in the opera browser to proceed to the steps ahead for deleting the saved passwords.
- After the first step the users have to move ahead while selecting the advanced option to proceed further.
- In the third step the users need to make sure that you have found the password manager and then also click on it too.
- In the last step the users need to delete the entry that will be corresponding with the weblogin.bu.edu.
Emailspedia.com is a site which will be very helpful for you if you want to get more information about the sites like firefox, Google, Safari and many other sites too and also about issues related to it too.